Enterprise Applications are those broad scope complex database systems which are managed centrally and typically support the core business processes of the university. The Enterprise Systems and Applications division of ITS coordinates the acquisition and maintenance of central databases, ensures data access security, provides analytical services to university departments and has responsibility for central software systems, databases and web applications support.
Each major component of Banner has a Data Manager who is charged with managing the user access to the data over which they are responsible. To have access to Banner, an employee must have as part of their job responsibility the need to maintain or see institutional data. To request access, please reference the Banner Request Forms section on our policies and forms page.
Navigation training is provided by ESA and is required before access to data can be granted. Below is the training schedule. Contact Adrienne Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Thursday, October 10, 2019 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Thursday, October 24, 2019 - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Thursday, November 7, 2019 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm