Policies & Forms

UNC Asheville’s computer networks, equipment and resources are owned by the university and are provided primarily to support the academic and administrative functions of the university.  The use of UNC Asheville IT resources is governed by federal and state law, and the university policies and procedures.

ITS Project Request and Service Engagement Form

Please e-mail or submit a ticket with the Service Desk to formally engage Information Technology Services for your needs.

Ricoh Paper Request

Use this form to request paper for printers and copiers on campus.

Account Request Forms

Generic Email Accounts and Email Distribution Groups

Please complete the digital Generic Email Account Request Form to request a generic email account or email distribution group.

Note: ITS does not manage access to distribution groups such as faculty_official (controlled by Academic Affairs), staff_official (controlled by Human Resources), or student_official (controlled by Student Affairs). Users will need to contact those divisions to request access to send to those groups.

Non-Agency Computing Accounts

Please complete the paper Non Agency Account Request Form to request a non-agency computing account.

Banner Request Forms

Training Documents