IT Resource Usage
- Computing & Network Usage Policy (Administrative Policy #1390)
- Computing & Network Usage – Faculty, Staff, Contract, Non-agency Personnel, Volunteers, Vendors and Guests(Administrative Policy #1391)
- Email Accounts Policy (Administrative Policy #1392)
- Web Resource Management (Administrative Policy # 1395)
- VPN Access (ITS Policy)
IT Responsible Resource Management
Information Technology Services (ITS) is charged with
- Ensuring optimum security and integrity of core institutional systems, accounts, data and networks;
- Ensuring business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities of core institutional systems and services and networks;
Ensuring that IT management policies and standards established by the North Carolina legislature, UNC Board of Governors and UNC President’s Office and the UNC Asheville Board of Trustees are fully implemented.
The resource management policies that specifically address safeguard university resources, are made in accordance with standard principles of acceptable practice and in keeping with institutional resources.
- Network Security (Administrative Policy #1396)
- Data Management (Administrative Policy #1393)
- Access to Information Resources and Data (Administrative Policy #1260)
- Enterprise Systems and Software Management (Administrative Policy #1394)